BAILEY’S POKEMON GIVEAWAY!
My friend gave me a box full of old Pokemon toys and plushies about a year ago when she moved out, and because I could find nothing better to do with them, I decided to do a fun little giveaway!
There are 100 items in total I’ll be giving away, and those include the plushies, toys, marbles, and minatures all pictured above. I will give one to each winner, so there are plenty of chanced to win!
Just so you know, these toys are old, and they may not have been made of with the best quality, but I think that just adds to the charm!
The giveaway will end on Friday, September 14, 2012 at midnight EST that night, so you have about a month from when I’m posting this. After that, I will choose from a random name generator and the first 100 names will win a prize. Once you are chosen, I will message you asking for what prize you want and your address. As soon as someone replies with what prize they want, I will take it off the list, so if you win, make sure you reply quick enough so that your favorite doesn’t get taken!
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll check.
- You don’t have to follow me.
- Likes don’t count.
- Reblog as much as you want.
- Keep your ask box open after the contest ends.
- No need to pay for shipping, I’ll take care of it.
You can find a list of all the prizes you can win here.
Reblog and good luck!
The sun kisses the beautiful ones!
Happy late Birthday Lactis!~
I’m so sorry I’m late…but I guess you got used to it? 8D;; I’ve been a bit busy with uni and stuff so I had to work slowly, also I know it’s nothing special, my coloring sucks as usual…eh. But here you go, hoping that you spent a wonderful kitty-day with your beloved ones and filled with cakess~
You are and have always been one of my dearest friend, and I’m thankful I came to meet the wonderful, gentleman, witty person you are, I’m thankful because you’ve always been there, and I appreciate it as words can’t really say. I know my presence here is inconstant and that my replies might arrive a bit late sometimes… but there’s not a day I’m not keeping you in my heart, really.
Soooo have a summerish Yasha and Curio, because here is do damn HOT and I couldn’t think of anything else but something filled with fresh water @_@ I do really hope you’ll like it~
Lav you <3
I fucking got this bitch
reblog and show me yours
aw shit yea
It’s not Croconaw, but I really liked this one. =u=
BEST SPIRIT POKEMON.
D’AWWW LATIOS ; v ;
I bet you watched this video thinking it was a normal home-video, right? WRONG. 8 in 10 people who watch this video will not notice the girl in the blue shirt. The reason for this is because she is a ghost. She died in 2004, and she was murdered by her sister. If you don’t reblog this video within the next 30 minutes, at 2:37 AM, she will be looming over your bed, ready to kill you. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. SHE WILL KILL YOU. Reblog, and you will be guaranteed safety. Please, reblog this too, so no one else will be killed. Melissa Cruez saw this on her dash, but did not reblog. Her mother found her, stabbed 24 times in her bedroom the next morning. Want to be the next Melissa? THEN DON’T REBLOG THIS! SCROLL PAST IT JUST LIKE SHE DID! YOU’LL BE DEAD, TOO!
Please, reblog this, and stay safe. Do not RISK it. You will DIE!!!!!
WTH, why do I keep running into these things. And let them suggestionate me.
The Baker Street Babes Birthday Giveaway: Holmes Version
The Baker Street Babes put our out first podcast one year ago today. Least to say we’ve come a very long way and it wouldn’t have been possible without all of you. So, the past few months we’ve been gathering prizes and goodies for a MASSIVE giveaway… and here it is!
In this version of the give away you win EVERYTHING below. Yes. EVERYTHING!
- Sherlock Series 1 DVD, signed by Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman (donated by Hartswood Films)
- Sherlock Art Nouveau print (donated by Daunt)
- Sherlock & John bookmarks (donated by Daunt)
- Sherlock t-shirt of your choice (donated by Qwertee)
- Baker Street Journal Spring Issue featuring an interview with Baker Street Babe Curly/Kristina. (donated by The Baker Street Journal)
- The full Sherlock Holmes Society of London dramatised canon CD set, signed by the actors. (donated by The Sherlock Holmes Society of London)
- Brainy is the New Sexy pendant in polished brass. (donated by Belaurient Arts)
- I Believe In Sherlock Holmes pendant in sterling silver. (donated by Belaurient Arts)
- I Believe In Sherlock Holmes keychain in nickel silver. Please be aware this is made of nickel and if you’re allergic to it you now have a free gift to a non-allergen Sherlockian of your choice! (donated by Belaurient Arts)
- The Detective & The Woman, signed by author Amy Thomas (donated by Amy Thomas)
- The Illustrated Speckled Band. (donated by Gasogene Books, Wessex Press)
- My Love Affair With Sherlock magazine by Caitlin Moran.
- The Sherlock Holmes Handbook by Ransom Riggs
- Large print of Sherlock & John in a train carriage by reapersun. Pen there for scale. (donated by reapersun)
- Baker Street mini-sign
- CD of BigFinish’s Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Perfidious Mariner starring Nick Briggs. (Donated by BigFinish)
So? How do you win?
- You may reblog each version ONCE per DAY. The giveaway will run until June 10th.
- Likes DO NOT COUNT.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator. They will have 24 hours to confirm with their address. The first number wins the Holmes Version, the second number wins the Watson Version.
- We will ship anywhere in the world.
- You cannot win both versions of the giveaway.
- You do not have to be following us, however, this is a present to our followers and listeners, so it’s appreciated. Plus we do really cool things like interview Sherlock cast and authors and chat about Sherlock Holmes all the time!
- If you are following us and win, you’ll get an extra special gift on top of all of this!
- Any questions, naturally just ask. We’d prefer if you’d send an ask not anonymously so we can reply privately and not clog up people’s dashes.
You can listen to our podcasts [HERE]!
Follow us on twitter at @BakerStBabes
Like us on facebook [HERE]!
And visit our website [HERE]!
Myuuu, hello Nico! <3333 I’m alright thank you, a bit under pressure because of exams, but I’m fine!~ What about you? What have you been up to?
For those who wanted to have an idea of what is going on in Italy.
When I was first getting into Super Junior, some songs (like Sorry, Sorry) took me awhile to get into. It’s You I loved right away. Also, in my defense, Kyuhyun looked ridiculously skinny to me in the music video anyway? OTL;;
Dawwww, Kaze, you like SuJu tooooooooooooooo ;OOOO; <3 <3 This is Neorago, right? Yesung and Kyu are my favsssssss(and Donghae and Eunhyuk too *A*) I love dancing their coreographies! <3333 I had the chance to see Kyu very closely in Paris last year!
"Elementary, my dear Watson"
I’m completely Sherlocked.
And Benedict Cumberbatch awakens my inner fangirl spirit.
Awww, thank you! Have a nice day you too as well!~
Thanks! And have a nice day!
*Insert happy Pokemon GIF here* » Silly Tumblr -A-